Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet's future. We need individuals dedicated to the hard work and professional standards that millions of members worldwide expect of the world's leading environmental campaigning organisation.
Working for Greenpeace
As a Greenpeace employee, you can expect to contribute to and be part of an important program of work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth and sky.
Our dynamic team is made up of talented individuals who are dedicated to achieving environmental goals. Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development, with ample opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive and safe working environment and a commitment to life/work balance.
Some of the other benefits of being a Greenpeace employee:
- You get to work in a team of skilled, dedicated digital trouble makers determined to disrupt the status quo
- You get to use your skills for good; engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet
- You will have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team
- Greenpeace can guarantee a flexible work environment, friendly and helpful co-workers, as well as opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to voluntarily participate in the work of our campaign teams, including public actions
- Access to information about Greenpeace’s activities occurring all around the world, and, depending upon your role, opportunities to participate in national and international meetings and activities
- We work hard and play harder.
- Community Engagement Coordinator
- Lead Software Engineer
- Digital Engagement Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Research and Investigations Coordinator
Current Volunteer Roles within the Sydney Office:
Work in our Sydney office or our Sydney Warehouse. Roles include research, event management, logistics, media relations, administration, data entry and general office duties. Long-term and short-term volunteer roles are available.
You can also register as a Greenpeace volunteer using our online registration form to get regular email updates on new opportunities.
Interested in working on one of our ships? Click here to find out more!