Volunteer with Greenpeace
Individuals taking collective action is the way we win the change we want to see in the world. Our volunteers and activists are part of our crew and we can't win campaigns without them. Wherever you live and whatever your lifestyle, there’s a way for you to get involved in making a difference for the planet.
The Greenpeace Australia Pacific Network is a national Network of volunteers and activists taking action to bring about this change. As a volunteer or activist in the Greenpeace Network you’ll work with our Creative Confrontation team to roll out tactics to help win our campaigns! You can get involved in meeting with your MP, talking to people in your local community, or even taking Non-violent Direct Action!
What you’ll need
- Aligned with Greenpeace’s core values
- Able to legally work in the country you’re volunteering in. If you are an overseas visitor, this means holding an appropriate work visa. For more information on obtaining a visa, visit the relevant government websites.
- English language skills. You’ll need to speak, read and write English very well, especially for communications roles. The better your English language skills, the greater variety of roles we can offer you.
- Able to commit. You’ll need to make a good faith commitment to the time, terms and conditions of the volunteer role.
- Age requirements. Some volunteer activities have minimum age requirements. Event fundraising is open to all age groups.
- Living in the Australia Pacific region.
Fill in the form below to attend the next Volunteer Info Night call and become a part of the Greenpeace Volunteer Network!