Make your voice heard. Take action online and join our active community creating positive change. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, watch us on YouTube. Sign up to our email list to get involved with our latest campaigns. And here are things you can do right now...
- No New Fossil Fuels
- Fossil fuel giant Woodside wants to drill for climate-wrecking gas in whale habitat off the coast of Western Australia. With enough pressure, we can make sure the government pulls the plug on Woodside’s disastrous plans.
- The deep sea is a treasure of biodiversity and home to untold wonders and possibilities. However, mining companies are attempting to plunder the sea floor for profit. Tell the Australian government to take a strong stand against deep sea mining now.
- Pasifika climate leaders made history by winning their campaign to take climate change to the highest court in the world this year. Sign the petition urging Foreign Minister Penny Wong to submit a strong case for climate action
- Pasifika activists are making history through their campaign to take climate change to the highest court. Join the movement to protect human rights and hold big polluters accountable.
- UN world leaders have just agreed to a Global Ocean Treaty! This is a monumental win for our oceans and can pave the way for a network of ocean sanctuaries to protect 30% of the high seas from destructive industries. Add your name to our global petition today to tell the UN to take action for our oceans!
- Fossil fuel giant Woodside wants to seismic blast and drill for gas in Western Australia's whale habitat. Together we can stop this.
- It’s time for a safe climate, clean air and energy independence. It’s time to Electrify. Transport is one of the biggest sources of climate pollution in Australia - it alone counts for almost one-fifth of our total emissions! - and it's only growing. The need to electrify our transport system has never been more urgent.
- Fossil fuel company Woodside wants to drill for climate-wrecking gas in Western Australia’s precious oceans. Its Burrup Hub project is the most polluting fossil fuel proposal in Australia today. If completed, Woodside would produce gas until 2070 – a full 20 years after Australia is meant to reach net zero emissions. It just doesn’t add up. Together, we can expose the truth about Woodside and their polluting project
- Tell Surf Lifesaving WA to drop Woodside's dirty sponsorship and #FreetheNippers