Make your voice heard. Take action online and join our active community creating positive change. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, watch us on YouTube. Sign up to our email list to get involved with our latest campaigns. And here are things you can do right now...
- 96% of Australians want renewable energy to be the primary energy source, so why is the Turnbull Government trying to push through the dodgy NEG that will keep us paying for dirty, expensive energy for years to come?
- Sick of plastic-wrapped bananas? So are the marine wildlife and seabirds that end up choking on our plastic waste. Tell Woolworths and Coles to quit plastic packaging on fresh produce!
- Residents of Port Augusta are sick of breathing coal dust from the defunct Flinders coal power plant. Help them get a commitment from SA's leaders to hold Flinders to account and clean up the site!
- The Great Australian Bight is home to dozens of seaside communities, majestic southern right whales, sea lions and hundreds of kilometres of towering cliffs.
- Adani is desperately trying to get the Carmichael mega-mine moving by starting work before they have the all finance they need. This is a critical time for the climate and the Reef. Now is the time to Stop Adani once and for all!
- Our oceans can't stomach any more plastic!
- Plastic pollution is killing our marine life. 30% of the world’s turtles and 90% of seabird species have now ingested plastic debris.