Make your voice heard. Take action online and join our active community creating positive change. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, watch us on YouTube. Sign up to our email list to get involved with our latest campaigns. And here are things you can do right now...
- Join the movement to make coal history
- It's time to demand an apology
- No 'climate policy' should fund coal.
- Dozens of bushfires have been burning out of control in Tasmania. This is a catastrophe brought to us by climate change.
- This federal election, let's make coal history.
- The Murray Darling River is being choked by corporations endlessly guzzling water from the basin – a crisis compounded by decades of devastating droughts. Up to a million fish have died. Take action now!
- "We are on the frontlines of climate change. We need to be there."
- The chief United Nations body of climate scientists has just released a roadmap on what needs to be done to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Demand a plan from Scott Morrison now!
- Australians didn’t choose Scott Morrison's pro-coal agenda that will drive more devastating droughts and bushfires. We deserve better. Sign the pledge to resist!
- Large parts of Australia are gripped by drought right now. Climate change means more of this, except worse and more often. Will you chip in to power our crucial climate campaigns to end the age of dirty coal and turn on clean, affordable power for all Australians?