Telemarketing Campaign Volunteer
Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) currently has an opportunity for a volunteer to join the Fundraising Team, working with the Key Relationship Manager to enhance engagement and stewardship of our gifts in Wills supporters. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about gifts in wills, fundraising, donor stewardship, relationship building, environmental advocacy and to make a meaningful contribution to our campaigns.
You will assist the Key Relationship team with their current Telemarketing campaign. The goal is to call our most important supporters to follow-up on our last conversation with them, confirm their intent or consideration to leave a gift in their will, and steward those relationships. As a Greenpeace volunteer, you’ll be part of our work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth, and sky! It is important to note that gifts in Wills represent 10% of Greenpeace’s annual income which means that you would be making a tremendous contribution to the organisation’s financial goals. Greenpeace offers a supportive, safe, and collaborative working environment. We are committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning.
Training will be ongoing and based on relationship and rapport building, current Greenpeace’s campaigns, and the ins and outs of gifts in Wills and why it is so important to Greenpeace.
YOUR PRIMARY ROLE IS TO:
- Call our key supporters
- Gather demographic and personal information
- Inspire our key supporters to consider leaving a gift in their Will
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- Willingness to commit to volunteering on an ongoing basis for a minimum of eight hours a week for at least 12 weeks;
- Great written and verbal communication skills and an interest in marketing/fundraising;
- High-level digital/computer skills;
- The ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Familiarity with the Google Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport with a diverse range of people;
- Above all, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a genuine passion for Greenpeace’s work protecting the planet!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 1 November 2020.