Telefundraising Call Centre Manager
Get ready to join the fight for a greener, more peaceful world with Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP)! As an independent campaigning organisation, we creatively and peacefully shine a light on the urgent environmental challenges facing our planet. We don’t shy away from the tough issues, exposing global environmental problems, and developing solutions for a green and peaceful future. Join us now and be a part of the change we need to see!
The Telefundraising Manager offers an exciting new opportunity for candidates based in Sydney. Currently handled by external calling providers, we are bringing this crucial function in-house, aiming to establish our own exceptional sales team. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a successful new team from the ground up.
As the Telefundraising Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing our team leaders and callers, empowering them to reach their full potential. This entails setting and monitoring performance-driven KPIs, sharing valuable insights throughout the organisation to inform our broader fundraising, retention, and engagement goals. Maintaining optimal staffing levels, creating and delivering comprehensive training, and fostering a positive and thriving team culture in collaboration with the Fundraising Team will be key elements of this role.
Initially, you will focus on recruiting and onboarding the new sales team, receiving support from our Talent Specialist and Acquisitions Manager.
This is a full-time, fixed-term position for a 12-month contract.
This is an incredible opportunity to build a successful new team. You will play a leading role in driving new donor acquisition and fundraising growth to increase our supporter base and financial power, which underpins our campaigning strength. You will have access to and support from our global network, and the opportunity to connect with our team across the world.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are seeking an inspirational people manager with a proven track record in recruiting, training, and leading high-performance sales teams. The ideal candidate will share our passion for the environment and our campaigns.
To excel in this role, you will possess:
- Outstanding supporter service and team engagement skills, with a strong focus on providing an excellent supporter experience during every donor call;
- Self-drive, a positive attitude, and the ability to motivate others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to meet fundraising targets and work under tight deadlines;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in delivering effective coaching and staff development plans.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role with the most well-known brand in the environmental NGO space, and the strength of the 50 years of Greenpeace behind you;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, integrity framework and generous leave conditions;
- Genuine flexible working conditions;
- A incredible brand new office space that has just opened up in Rosebery;
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity, belonging and diversity; and
- An annual health allowance.
Annual full-time salary: $91,080.39 per annum + 10.5% superannuation per annum.
HOW TO APPLY
Be sure to read the full Job Description here before applying.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented groups (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour, women, non-binary and gender diverse people, LGBTQIA+ communities, and people living with a disability) often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 11 June 2023.