Senior Campaigner – Renewable Energy Campaign Project Lead
Looking for a role that makes a difference? Come and change the world with us!
We’re looking for an experienced change-maker who can hit the ground running, developing and implementing a campaign focused on helping Australia’s biggest and most polluting companies go 100% renewable.
You will responsible for development of campaign strategy, and then for ensuring strong implementation as the hub of a cross-functional team (communications, digital & other engagement, actions).
We are looking for an experienced, flexible and creative person able to respond quickly to external developments/opportunities, and iterate strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing campaign strategies/tactics
- Representing Greenpeace and specific campaigns to the external public, business, and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Form high-level networks and relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Generate engaging and purposeful content for use across Greenpeace’s various channels
- Coordinate project teams and manage budgets
- Line management of less senior campaigners
- Providing strong analysis of the Australian corporate/political landscape.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic individual with:
- At least five years experience in leading campaigns, with a strong and demonstrated capacity to develop, implement, and iterate complex campaign strategies, inclusive of corporate campaign strategy
- At least two years experience line-managing campaign staff
- The demonstrated capacity to coordinate inter-organisational campaign collaborations
- Strong project and budget management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability able to make quick decisions in complex situations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
If that is not enough, you also:
- Get to be part of a team of skilled, supportive and dedicated trouble makers, determined to disrupt the status quo
- Use your skills for good; engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and lead.
CAN’T WAIT TO GET INVOLVED? HERE’S HOW
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Applications close at midnight on 17 June 2019.