Program Team Assistant
Looking for a career that makes a difference? Come change the world with us!
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
At Greenpeace Australia Pacific, our digital engagement, media and communications, creative and logistics/events crew make up our incredible and diverse Program department.
We’re now on the search for a hyper-organised, dynamic and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join this department as the go-to support person. In this role, you’ll be responsible for everything from diary management, finance and budget management, logistical support, and improving and streamlining processes and systems.
The role gives you the opportunity to learn a suite of new skills and throw yourself into all kinds of projects, which also makes this the perfect role for someone who’s ready to move into the world of campaigning! You’ll have plenty of chances to scrub in on big campaign moments, build relationships with different teams across the department, and work closely with the Program Director and Program leadership team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who’s extremely organised, and loves working in a fast paced environment (where no two days are the same). You’ll also need to be able to use your initiative and make confident decisions, and be great at responding quickly to new tasks.
You’ll also be:
- Personable, with great communication skills;
- Excellent at time management, including diary management;
- Inquisitive with a talent for problem solving; and
- Detail-oriented and passionate about helping the team find better ways of working.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to take a step in to the campaigning world with a creative and supportive team;
- Amazing learning and development opportunities and the scope to work on a broad range of different projects;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, health allowance, integrity framework and generous leave conditions including equal parental leave; and
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $59,711.32 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 5th April 2020.