Program Team Assistant
Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) is looking for a multi-skilled team-player to provide administrative, organisational and operational support to our Program Director and Program team.
The Program department are the heart of the organisation, running big-impact campaigns and engaging and motivating everyday people to take action for the planet.
- Assisting the Program Director with scheduling and the tracking/reporting of projects;
- Coordinating meetings and taking minutes;
- Managing travel and finances for the team;
- Preparing briefs and other resources for both internal and external audience; and
- Developing effective working partnership with all parts of the organisation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you must possess excellent time management and organisational skills and keen attention to detail. You will also have:
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to create clear, simple solutions;
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Experience in following briefs and conducting research for a range of different purposes.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance.
If that is not enough, you also will:
- Get to work in amongst a group of highly-skilled and dedicated professionals;
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- Take part in skillshares and training and other opportunities for professional development.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
* Salary: $57,224.35 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society. Through our campaigning, we create solutions that promote environmental sustainability rooted in social justice.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Please direct applications or enquiries to:
Applications close at midnight on the 24th of January 2019. Applicants should be available for an immediate start.