Looking for a career that makes a difference? Come change the world with us!
Greenpeace is an independent environmental campaigning organisation dedicated to securing an earth capable of nurturing life in all of its magnificent diversity.
At Greenpeace Australia Pacific, our campaigns, creative confrontation, and communications crew make up our incredible and diverse Program department. We’re now on the search for a hyper-organised, dynamic and enthusiastic Program Administrator to join this department as the go-to support person. In this role, you’ll be responsible for everything from diary management, finance and budget management, logistical support, and improving and streamlining processes and systems.
The role gives you the opportunity to learn a suite of new skills and throw yourself into all kinds of projects, which also makes this the perfect role for someone who’s ready to move into the world of campaigning! You’ll have plenty of chances to scrub in on big campaign moments, build relationships with different teams across the organisation, and work closely with the Program Director.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organised, and loves working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team, and be able to work across multiple projects at the same time.
You’ll also have:
- Strong budget management capabilities and experience;
- High level administration skills;
- Experience in research, analysis and reporting for a range of different purposes; and
- Excellent capabilities in using tech tools to improve a team’s efficiency are a huge plus!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to take a step in to the campaigning world with a creative and supportive team;
- Amazing learning and development opportunities and the scope to work on a broad range of different projects;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, health allowance, integrity framework and generous leave conditions including equal parental leave; and
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $59,828.40 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Wednesday 30 September 2020.