Key Relationships Specialist (mat. cover)
Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
Greenpeace is 100% independent; we neither solicit or accept funds from corporations or governments under any circumstances. Instead, we draw on the support of individuals, private trusts and foundations to fund our environmental campaigns. The Key Relationships Specialist is a pivotal role, stewarding and expanding Greenpeace Australia Pacific’s (GPAP) inspiring network of major donors, major donor prospects and mid level donors.
- Stewardship of GPAP’s major donor network, including individuals, trusts and foundations
- Facilitation and support of all aspects of the development and maintenance of close relationships between the CEO and major donors and prospects
- At the direction of the CEO, oversee key projects within the OCEO strategic plan
- Foster a culture of hunger and ambition within the OCEO, consistent with GPAP’s culture and strategic objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you must exhibit strong interpersonal relationship skills and have experience in building constructive, long-term relationships. In addition, you will have:
- Tertiary academic qualifications
- At least two years’ experience managing relationships with donors/clients
- Demonstrated experience in donor prospect research, management and cultivation and in the development and implementation of a strategic plan
- The ability to think strategically and entrepreneurially.
What we can offer you!
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance.
If that is not enough, you also will:
- Get to work with a group of highly-skilled and dedicated professionals
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team
- Take part in skillshares and training and other opportunities for professional development.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
How to apply for this role?
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society. Through our campaigning, we create solutions that promote environmental sustainability rooted in social justice.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Please direct applications or enquiries to:
Applications close at midnight (AEDT) on the 20th of February 2019.