Graphic Design Volunteer
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
The People and Culture team at Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) is looking for a Graphic Design Volunteer to help us with two graphic design projects – redesigning our Employee Guide, and creating recruitment related images for our socials. Both projects include plenty of scope to be creative and bring your own perspective! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills, gain practical experience and build their portfolio while working for a great cause. Please note there is a commitment of 4-8 hours per week for 2 months (with option to continue).
We are looking for someone with foundational graphic design skills who is confident using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. The role would be suited to a graphic design student, although this is not a requirement. Above all we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is excited by the prospect of inspiring supporters and the public about Greenpeace’s work to protect the planet.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A chance to use your creativity to contribute to an organisation that shares your passion for the planet!
- A supportive work environment where you’re encouraged to learn and grow
- An opportunity to build on your amazing skills and learn from our incredible team
- A flexible schedule built around your requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. To apply for this role please submit:
- A CV (of no more than 2 pages);
- A separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role; and
- Examples of your graphic design work.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 8 November 2020.