Fundraising & Technology Administrator
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future. Our priority focus in the Australia Pacific region is tackling climate change.
This role supports our incredible Fundraising & Technology department. We’re looking for a hyper-organised, dynamic and enthusiastic administrator to join this department as our go-to support person. In this role, you’ll be responsible for everything from diary management, finance and budget management, logistical support, and improving and streamlining processes and systems.
The role gives you the opportunity to learn a suite of new skills and throw yourself into all kinds of projects! You’ll have plenty of chances to build relationships with different teams across the organisation, and work closely with the Fundraising & Technology Director.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organised, and loves working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team, and be able to work across multiple projects at the same time.
You’ll also have:
- Strong budget / financial administration capabilities and experience;
- High level administration, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in research, analysis and reporting for a range of different purposes;
- Excellent digital capabilities in using tech to improve the team’s efficiency are a huge plus!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to take a step into a campaigning organisation with a creative and supportive team;
- Development opportunities and the scope to work on a range of projects;
- A genuine approach to wellbeing, including flexible working arrangements and an integrity framework;
- An organisation filled with talented, warm, and caring team members, so that you can bring your whole self to work; and
- A fast-paced, high impact culture that genuinely celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $62,122.52 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Torres Strait and Pacific Islander peoples, People of Colour, Women, LGBTQIA+ communities, and people living with a disability) often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Wednesday 5 October 2022.