Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us!
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
The Fundraising department focuses on the supporter experience by taking potential and current supporters on a journey through the story of our campaigns, strengthening their engagement with Greenpeace. The Telefundraising team works towards ensuring the financial success of our calling programs, providing the funding necessary to do our vital campaigning work.
We’re looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to join our incredible team.
As the Fundraising Coordinator, you’ll coordinate the day-to-day operations of our telefundraising programs by engaging with external agencies, optimising performance and working with the Acquisitions Manager across the entire suite of calling programs. You’ll also be working with our Donor Development team on retention programs, engaging with our existing supporters, and facilitating new initiatives from those programs.
Data analysis is a significant part of the role, as you’ll be reviewing our calling results and looking to understand the story behind them. You’ll also work closely with call centre account managers and internal team members, and provide coaching and feedback to our call centre team.
This is a full-time position, however, we are open to a part-time/job-share opportunity for the right candidates.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for an excellent communicator with critical thinking skills, who will thrive in building relationships with our internal and external stakeholders, and work successfully in a team environment. You’ll be a confident multi-tasker with great attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time well, even when you’re under pressure.
This role would be a great fit for someone with experience in a similar role in an NGO, experience working in call centres, or a familiarity with call centre metrics. A good working knowledge of Salesforce, and Salesforce reports in particular, are essential.
You’ll also have:
- An eye for detail, and the ability to make sure the little things in large data sets don’t get missed;
- Administration experience;
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office or Google software to perform analysis and planning; and
- An understanding of fundraising in the not-for-profit sector.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be at the centre of Australia’s largest telefundraising program;
- The chance to be at the heart of activating GPAP’s campaigns to our supporter base to change the world;
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in every GPAP campaign, and help us achieve our campaign and fundraising goals;
- The chance to work with a global team and learn from a community of specialists;
- A genuine approach to wellbeing, including flexible working arrangements and an integrity framework;
- An organisation filled with talented, warm, and caring team members, so that you can bring your whole self to work; and
- A culture that genuinely celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $72,111.39 per annum (pro rata) + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 23rd May 2021.