Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
As the Fundraising Administrator you will be supporting the acquisitions team on the recruitment of dedicated supporters for Greenpeace using telefundraising channels. The successful candidate will assists the telefundraising Coordinator in tracking performance and engaging with external agencies to ensure a high level of quality is maintained.
- Assist the team with quality control procedures, ensuring the quality of data and forms for all agencies
- Ensure data files are received on time, imported and securely filed
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices
- Weekly results reporting, including the tracking of attrition reports.
- General administrative support and ad hoc tasks related to your role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a strong team player with an eye for details and the ability to multi-task. In addition, the ideal candidate would have:
- At least one years’ experience in Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience in telefundraising (desired but not essential)
- Experience working with suppliers.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
If that is not enough, you also:
- Get to use your skills for good, engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet;
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- Participate in GPAP’s monthly wellness programs and social initiatives.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
Salary: $57,224.35 (plus superannuation)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Please direct applications or enquiries to:
Applications close at midnight on 2 January 2018.