Fundraising Administration Volunteer
- Be part of an organisation defending the environment throughout the Australia Pacific Region
- Gain practical work experience and training
- Support the fundraising team with administrative tasks
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) currently has an opportunity for a volunteer to join the Fundraising Team to assist Alexis, our Key Relationship Manager with their administrative tasks. As a Greenpeace intern, you’ll be part of our work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth, and sky! This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about fundraising, gifts in wills, donor stewardship, relationship building, environmental advocacy and to make a meaningful contribution to our campaigns.
Your key duties will be to help Alexis with administrative tasks, communicate with supporters, help plan events, copyright emails and overall make a tremendous contribution to the organisation’s financial goals.
Greenpeace offers a supportive, safe, and collaborative working environment. We are committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning.
We are seeking applicants willing to commit to a minimum availability of 12 weeks and 1 day a week. Successful candidates will be able to work remotely.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Great written and verbal communication skills;
- An interest in marketing/fundraising;
- Good digital and social media skills;
- Highly competent with Google suite;
- The ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Above all, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a genuine passion for Greenpeace’s work protecting the planet.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- A supportive work environment where you’re encouraged to learn and grow;
- An opportunity to build on your amazing skills and learn from our incredible team;
- A flexible schedule built around your requirements;
- Full remote working capability;
- Ongoing training on relationship and rapport building;
- Immersion in current Greenpeace’s campaigns; and
- Fundraising knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. To apply for this role please submit the following documents via email to [email protected]:
- A CV (of no more than 2 pages)
- A separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 31 October 2021.