Searching for a career that is instrumental in the big picture, with an organisation that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us…
We have an exceptional opportunity for a zestful Finance Manager to take responsibility for the financial management of Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP), overseeing the Finance team and ensuring the integrity, meaningfulness and timeliness of financial reporting and financial information.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a highly experienced Finance Manager with unwavering professionalism and strong financial skills, particularly in analysis and projections; excellent at problem-solving and an excellent communicator and driven by a passion about the Greenpeace mission.
To be suitable for this role, you will:
- Have at least three (3) years’ work experience in a managerial finance role
- CPA or CA qualification
- Proven experience in developing and implementing systems, policy and procedure.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
We also offer:
- A rare opportunity to take action on one of the most important issues of our time – climate
- Be part of one of the most well-known global organisations and take part in global training opportunities
- A great work-life balance including; health allowance, integrity framework and generous leave conditions including parental leave
- Greenpeace can guarantee a flexible work environment, friendly and helpful co-workers.
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and also lead a skilled, dedicated and supportive finance team.
*Salary – $98,882.35 per annum + superannuation
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
*Applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
Applications close at midnight on 2 September 2019. If you have any issues with the online form, please contact [email protected].