Digital Marketing Coordinator (Retention)
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
The Donor Development team is responsible for building financial power and delivering outstanding Customer Experience at Greenpeace. The primary goal of Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) is to bring down the power of the fossil fuel order over our democracy and within our region to enable climate action at the necessary speed and scale; this team’s job is to produce and run fundraising campaigns that will help give us the resources to do this bigger, better, and more impactfully.
Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator (Retention) to join us on a 12-month contract.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator (Retention) is a key role within the Fundraising team responsible for improving donor retention and value, and is responsible for coordinating donor communications, journey planning and donor retention and upgrade initiatives. This role also oversees the development and implementation of digital marketing and communications strategies to improve supporter experience, and will help develop and monitor metrics to track donor satisfaction, retention and development.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator (Retention) will play a key role in expanding our marketing automation capabilities through designing and building integrated multi-channel supporter journeys, email marketing campaigns and supporter newsletters. This role will also work closely with the Donor Development Manager to design and deliver outstanding customer experiences that deepen our supporter relationships, and execute appeals and supporter upgrade and retention initiatives alongside the Fundraising and Engagement teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for a digital marketing or fundraising wizard who is organised, passionate and motivated to drive improvements in supporter satisfaction, loyalty and overall supporter experience at Greenpeace. You’ll bring creativity to your work, be confident in the tools (our digital marketing Stack is impressive), and love nurturing supporters via innovative use of digital marketing automation, advertising and storytelling techniques.
You’ll also have:
- Experience designing and implementing direct marketing and digital fundraising strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets;
- Experience designing and building engaging multi-channel supporter journeys to meet loyalty and retention targets;
- Strong CRM, digital marketing, data and analytics skills (we use Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Civis and Data Studio);
- Knowledge of Customer Experience and User Experience design principles and journey mapping;
- The ability to analyse data proficiently, and apply your insights;
- An eye for design and/or digital content creation experience and the know-how to produce an excellent creative brief; and
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising policies, as well as ADMA policies, FIA Code and guidelines.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Be supported to design and deliver outstanding customer experiences via digital platforms;
- Access to our global network of campaigning expertise, and the opportunity to connect with our networks across the world;
- The opportunity to participate in big, bold and creative Non-Violent Direct Action;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week and integrity framework;
- A culture that celebrates justice and belonging;
- A culture that is excited about technology and its possibilities – our digital marketing stack is epic;
- We work hard and like to have fun!
Salary $72,111.39 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented groups (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour, Women, LGBTQIA+ communities, and people living with a disability) often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday 15 July 2021.