Digital Team Assistant
Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
Greenpeace Australia Pacific (GPAP) is looking for a administrative superstar to join our Digital department on a 6 month contract. As the Digital Team Assistant, you will provide administrative, organisational and operational support to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Digital team.
- Assist the CTO to write or commission accounts or brief papers for internal and external audience about Greenpeace Australia Pacific’s Digital work by reading, summarising and drafting responses
- Assist the CTO with tracking projects and reports from the Digital Department
- Maintain the Digital Department project schedule
- Assist in the running of core departmental meetings, including collation of agenda items, documentation of minutes and actions as well as distribution of materials
- Propose improvements to administrative processes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of products, including Docs, Sheets, and Drive, as well as Gmail and Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack and Trello.
- Fast and accurate typing skills (70 words a minute)
- Identification with Greenpeace goals and belief in Greenpeace values.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
If that is not enough, you also:
- Get to use your skills for good, engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet;
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- Participate in GPAP’s monthly wellness programs and social initiatives.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
Salary: $57,224.35 (plus superannuation)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Please direct applications or enquiries to:
Applications close at midnight on 13 December 2018.