Digital Marketing Intern
- Join us in defending the environment throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific Region!
- Motivate and inspire others to take action in supporting Greenpeace’s campaigns.
- Work within a vibrant and exciting workplace for a cause that matters to you!
Greenpeace is one of the most influential Environmental Non-Government Organisations in Australia and throughout the world. Operating in 55 countries, we investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. And this is where you come in!
About the role
As the Digital Marketing Intern you will be part of a small and passionate team to help gain commitment to Greenpeace’s vision and mobilize action to achieve ecological sustainability. You will be assisting the team in the acquisition of new supporters, as well as help defining, implementing and optimising inbound marketing programs. This will include content marketing across social media platforms, webpage design and optimisation and email journey crafting.
Main responsibilities include:
- Optimise Facebook campaigns;
- Create engaging content including text, images and videos;
- Collate information for campaign reporting;
- Analyse traffic and interaction data; and
- Research keywords/creative.
Commitment: 2-5 days per week for at least 3 months.
What We Can Offer You!
As a Greenpeace intern, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an important program to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth and sky. We are a flexible team so if there are fields you have a particular interest in that we haven’t mentioned, or fields that you would rather not spend time in, we are happy to work for a mutually beneficial arrangement. At this stage, the work is all from home.
- Use your skills for good; engage and motivate people to take action for the planet
- Opportunities to voluntarily participate in the work of our campaign teams, including public actions
- Access to information about Greenpeace’s activities occurring all around the world, and, depending upon your tasks, opportunities to participate in national and international meetings and activities.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role and why you would like to intern at Greenpeace.
Applications close at midnight 20th of September. Starting date: October 2020.