Digital Marketing Coordinator (Appeals)
Do you have an eye for design and possess the ability to engage other people? Do you also want to use those skills for good and create a change? Then we would love to have you on our team as Greenpeace’s new Digital Marketing Coordinator.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator your goal is grow our crew, reach and impact, and thereby furthering our mission to ensure a just and healthy planet. You will be supporting the Digital Marketing Lead in finding ways to reach a broader crew and engage more strongly with them over time.
In this role you will:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to implement effective email and digital advertising
- Lead the appeals processes
- Write engaging copy for emails, landing pages and social media
- Implement, monitor and improve our marketing automation systems and content
- Conduct monthly analysis and reports of appeals
- Implement variations of A/B and multivariate tests.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you must possess a strong knowledge of online acquisition and passion for creating engaging comms. You will also have:
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing with focus on appeals
- An understanding of multivariate testing, test plans and assessment
- An eye for design and visually appealing comms
- Experience in copywriting, segmentation and market analysis.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A rare opportunity to take action on one of the most important issues of our time – climate
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team
- Be part of one of the most well known global organisations and take part in global training opportunities
- A great work-life balance including health allowance, integrity framework and generous leave conditions including parental leave
- An organisation that truly values the digital space and management that has a technical background (and has your back).
Still not convinced, check out the internal values of the Digital team below:
- We care about the pixels and the bigger picture
- We are open and considerate
- We lift each other up, and challenge each other
- We work purposefully and impactfully together for a greener, more peaceful future
- We are revolutionary, we inspire possibility in the crew.
**Salary – $69,516.35 per annum plus superannuation
CAN’T WAIT TO GET INVOLVED? HERE’S HOW
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Applications close at midnight (AEST) on the 23rd June 2019.