Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us!
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
The Digital Marketing team is key to activating and amplifying Greenpeace Australia Pacific’s (GPAP) campaigns to engage supporters, deepen their involvement, and grow our collective and financial power. Our work drives both campaign impact and fundraising goals, particularly growth of new supporters and regular givers through lead generation and online donations. The team of four digital fundraising specialists are highly integrated across the organisation to ensure impactful supporter experiences across key channels including the website, email, social media, paid advertising and partnerships.
GPAP is looking for a Digital Fundraising Coordinator to join us on a 12-month contract basis.
To remain 100% independent, Greenpeace doesn’t accept any funding from governments or corporations. This means our work is entirely funded by donations given to us by passionate individual supporters from all over the world. In this key supporter-facing role, you’ll work to unlock the incredible financial power of our supporters as we fight together for our fragile planet and the magnificent diversity of life that call it home.
With a particular focus on the acquisition of new regular givers, you’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing, Fundraising, Campaign teams and agencies to shape GPAP’s online donation experience and infrastructure. You’ll also develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans across owned, earned and paid media, create compelling campaign storytelling, and engage donors in the important ways they can financially support our work.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for an experienced digital fundraiser with a supporter-first mentality, who can turn campaign stories into meaningful value propositions to engage supporters deeply in our campaigns and help them understand our work.
You’ll be skilled at multi-channel campaign planning and implementation, and be able to use your experience to analyse, research and recommend ways to optimise our current processes and trial new and innovative digital fundraising tactics. As a proactive and ambitious team member, you’ll take ownership of the role and your fundraising targets.
Proven digital fundraising experience in acquisition or growing a supporter base at an NGO, or equivalent experience in revenue or subscriber growth is a big plus.
You’ll also have:
- Strong copywriting skills and storytelling capabilities;
- Multi-channel campaign and project management skills;
- Website and landing page build experience including optimisation for conversion, SEO and user experience design;
- Experience using email systems, journey builders and integration with CRMs;
- Performance monitoring and analytics skills, including using UTMs and tracking via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Experience managing and optimising ads, including Facebook and Google;
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work on some of our biggest global campaigns, and make a difference in Australia and internationally;
- A role that you can guide and make as great as you want it to be, and the team to support you to do it;
- The opportunity to take on an integral role in the Digital Marketing team as we invest in digital growth;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, integrity framework and generous leave conditions;
- Flexible working conditions including remote work from home, and
- A culture that celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $72,111.39 per annum + Superannuation.
Open to applicants Australia wide, with a strong preference for Sydney for the opportunity to join in person staff workshops, meetings, get-togethers and creative confrontation activities.
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Thursday 13th of May 2021.