Digital Engagement Specialist and Trainer
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
The Campaign team is responsible for fighting against the planet’s enemies. The primary goal of Greenpeace is to bring down the might of the fossil fuel order; this team’s job is to run campaigns that fulfil this goal. Whether it’s stopping a huge new dangerous coal mine, taking the fight of the Pacific to the world’s biggest stages, or pushing huge corporations to ditch coal, you’ll be working on campaigns we believe will make the world safer and more just.
We are looking for a Digital Engagement Specialist and Trainer to join us on a contract basis in either a full-time or part-time capacity.
At its core, this role will provide creativity and energy to help turn our campaign plans into outstanding engagement. The Digital Engagement Specialist and Trainer will provide digital and mobilisation training and support to the Campaigns team, whilst developing our Campaigner Officers’ skills in our current suite of marketing tools, and delivering great mobilisation content.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for someone who can bring their campaigning, mobilisation, or marketing experience to the role, alongside strong training or teaching capabilities. You’ll bring a sophisticated understanding of GPAP’s suite of mobilisation and engagement tools, including Autopilot, DoGooder, Salesforce, Instapage, and WordPress, as well as the ability to teach and upskill others on their use. You’ll also be passionate about effective storytelling to create change, and be skilled at communicating these stories to a range of audiences through branding, online design, information architecture and UX.
You’ll also have:
- Excellent copywriting skills, and the ability to produce great digital products;
- Demonstrated experience of communication strategy development;
- Knowledge of best practice marketing and engagement, and social media best practices; and
- The ability to foster a culture of continued learning.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia Pacific’s best campaigners;
- The chance to fight for justice as part of an enormous global network;
- The chance to be part of high-impact, fast moving campaigns that make headlines and change the world;
- A flexible working environment, with an employee-focused return to work plan post COVID-19;
- A great work-life balance including 35 hour work week, health allowance, integrity framework; and
- A culture that genuinely celebrates inclusivity and diversity.
Salary $71,045.71 per annum + Superannuation
HOW TO APPLY
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We strongly encourage people of all ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities and ages to apply.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have current working rights for Australia.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications close at midnight, Sunday, 25th October 2020.