Searching for a career that makes a difference? Come and help change the world with us...
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Campaigner who shares Greenpeace can create thought-provoking and audacious communications to help Greenpeace fight for environmental justice. From saving the Great Australian Bight from oil spills to stopping Adani, you will help our campaign team ignite masses of people to act together to maintain a healthy planet.
As a Digital Campaigner, you will:
- Lead engagement programs on major campaign pushes to deliver high-performing, innovative and effective online campaigns
- Identify audiences and audience segments and design effective calls to action, as part of sustained user experiences across campaigns
- Contribute to developing and implementing digital strategies for online campaigning, social media and other communications
- Collaborate and experiment with innovative fundraising opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will also have:
- Experience and deep understanding of campaigning, lobbying or advocacy through online communities and social media
- Understanding of branding, online design, information architecture and user experience
- The ability to make data-driven decisions across all media and channels
- Familiarity with multimedia management and production for web, including static images and web videos
- Knowledge of environmental issues and the environmental sector
- Values diversity, in particular having a global mindset and cultural awareness
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
If that is not enough, you also:
- Get to use your skills for good, engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet;
- Have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the team;
- Participate in GPAP’s monthly wellness programs and social initiatives.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
Salary: $81,218.76 (plus superannuation)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences and perspectives. We actively encourage applications from all corners of our global society.
To apply for this role please submit a CV (of no more than 3 pages) and a separate Cover Letter (of no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability for the role.
Note: Not all responsibilities and competencies listed in the Job Description need to be addressed; it is left to the discretion of the applicant which to focus on.
Please direct applications or enquiries to:
Applications close at midnight on 28 December 2018.