Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships
Help us tackle climate change in Australia Pacific by using your experience driving philanthropic programs and people leadership skills
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation, which uses non-violent, creative
confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and develop solutions for a green and
peaceful future. Our priority focus in the Australia Pacific region is tackling climate change.
As a key part of the fundraising and technology department, the high value fundraising team is
crucial to driving Greenpeace Australia Pacific’s impact. This team is responsible for developing
philanthropic partnerships and donor relationships to grow the vital income streams of major
giving, middle giving, and gifts in wills. The role will oversee programs that cultivate relationships
with donors and partners, bringing them closer to Greenpeace campaigns and collaborating to
WHAT WE OFFER
- We believe in living our values by creating a supportive, fun, flexible, diverse place to work
- Join a global organisation with the opportunity to work with international counterparts
- Professional development and growth within the organisation
- Work flexibly from the office and from home
Reporting to the Fundraising and Technology Director, you will lead the high value fundraising team to achieve even greater success. You will also:
- Create strategies driving the growth of major gifts, trust and foundations, gifts in wills and middle donor fundraising
- Drive donor prospecting and research to bring existing opportunities to fruition
- Collaborate nationally and internationally to build a successful program
- Produce and deliver communications using a range of channels and technologies
For more information about the role, please read the Job Description.
You have a deep understanding of best practices across the philanthropic and fundraising landscape, and a track record of growing income through stewarding key relationships combined with demonstrated leadership skills.
You will also have:
- Experience in gifts in wills and/or middle donor fundraising
- Six or more years in a people and budgetary management position
- Experience overseeing, developing, or writing high quality donor-centric proposals
- High level relationship building, interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to help establish an effective internal culture for philanthropy and fundraising
- Proven ability to utilise technology to drive, monitor and report on results
If you are a skilled leader who is passionate about protecting the environment and influencing climate action, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required.
Greenpeace is working with NGO Recruitment on this appointment, so please call Kelly Gentle on 02 8243 0570 if you have specific questions.
Please note there is no formal closing date for this role, if you are interested we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible.