Make your voice heard. Take action online and join our active community creating positive change. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, watch us on YouTube. Sign up to our email list to get involved with our latest campaigns. And here are things you can do right now...
- Now is the time to take action on the climate crisis that is driving catastrophic and unprecedented bushfires. Sign the petition and stand in solidarity with bushfire survivors and the native wildlife that have perished.
- Palm oil needs to be produced in a sustainable way and huge corporations must source a product that follow responsible agricultural practices - that would protect the forests, the wildlife and the local communities. Add your name to our petition and tell big brands to stop using palm oil from forest destroyers.
- Stand with Indigenous Peoples and environmental defenders to protect the Amazon and help amplify their voices to the world, building a case for action to keep rainforests in the hands of the Indigenous Peoples, who are the true forest protectors.
- It’s time to take action on climate change by switching electricity providers. By switching to greener electricity providers, together we can force dirty coal and gas out of the grid and bring more renewable electricity in, sending a clear message to electricity companies that it’s time to get serious about tackling climate change.
- Explore climate solutions. The pathways to net-zero emissions are already here.
- In its new report, Greenpeace Australia Pacific shows how seismic surveying, dredging and drilling for both Burrup Hub projects - Scarborough and Browse - will put whales in danger.
- We call on the Australian Federal Government to protect the Great Barrier Reef from the impacts of climate change by replacing all coal-burning power stations with clean and safe renewable energy by 2030 and committing to net-zero by 2035.
- Coca-Cola, Nestlé, PepsiCo, and Unilever: These greedy corporations produce BILLIONS of tonnes of plastic bottles each year.
- Please make a tax-deductible donation to help power our campaigns to fight for a clean and safe future for our planet and all who call it home.
- Together we can speak out for our planet. 100% of our funding comes from generous individual donors, which allows us to make independent decisions and take action on campaigns that matter the most to our supporters.