Make your voice heard. Take action online and join our active community creating positive change. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, watch us on YouTube. Sign up to our email list to get involved with our latest campaigns. And here are things you can do right now...
- Plastic pollution is killing our marine life. 30% of the world’s turtles and 90% of seabird species have now ingested plastic debris.
- Our oceans can't stomach any more plastic!
- Adani is desperately trying to get the Carmichael mega-mine moving by starting work before they have the all finance they need. This is a critical time for the climate and the Reef. Now is the time to Stop Adani once and for all!
- The Great Australian Bight is home to dozens of seaside communities, majestic southern right whales, sea lions and hundreds of kilometres of towering cliffs.
- Sick of plastic-wrapped bananas? So are the marine wildlife and seabirds that end up choking on our plastic waste. Tell Woolworths and Coles to quit plastic packaging on fresh produce!
- All Australians should have access to clean, affordable energy. Let's do this.
- Citibank is one of the dirty dozen banks known to support risky tar sands pipelines. But big pipelines can't go ahead without big money.
- Large parts of Australia are gripped by drought right now. Climate change means more of this, except worse and more often. Will you chip in to power our crucial climate campaigns to end the age of dirty coal and turn on clean, affordable power for all Australians?
- Australians didn’t choose Scott Morrison's pro-coal agenda that will drive more devastating droughts and bushfires. We deserve better. Sign the pledge to resist!